This course is tailor made to operator's requirements using unique modules and theories.
By the end of the course instructor trainees will be able:
- Understand the CBT philosophy and process.
- Be clear on the Competencies and how to assess them.
- Be able to use different training techniques.
- Transfer information and key messages effectively and efficiently.
- Understand the subject of human factors and resilience
- Understand behavior.
- Be able to manage difficult situations and people effectively
- Learn how to manage non-technical issues on training sessions.
- Be able to facilitate attitude change and skill development.
- Develop skills to give and receive constructive criticism and praise.
- Refine their observation and debriefing skills.
- Know how to continuously develop their own training skills.
This is a powerful course that is intended to develop a clear but practical understanding of the learning process and the critical importance for CBT of the role of an instructor in providing an effective training environment. The course is very interactive, fluid and perhaps unfamiliar as the use of presentations, lectures and scripted material is minimal if at all.